top of page

Settlement in a New Country

An Investment Visa is the way to gain citizenship or residency by investing in the economy or projects of another country.  Wealthy foreign individuals can do this by investing a considerable amount of money or by buying a real estate property.


If you are approved in such a program, you and your family members (your spouse and dependents) will obtain residence permits that can be renewed repeatedly while you are invested.

Another pathway to residency and citizenship in a new country is by the temporary skilled worker visa.  Governments are seeking foreign workers skilled in engineering, biology, information technology, chef, hotel management, agricultural, medical and similar occupations. Depending on your talents, you can live and work in your new country with your family for up to 5 years at a time.

Zalo logo Transp.jpg
VN Phone Number Image 17JUL23.jpg
FN Phone Number Image 17JUL23.jpg
bottom of page